If you or anyone you know has been raped or sexually assaulted in any way, there is help!
Sexual Assault 24 Hour Hotline: 801-356-2511 or 1-888-421-1100
- Crisis Counseling
- Advocacy at the hospital
- Educational Groups Open to Anyone - Wednesday nights at 6:00 pm at 1433 E 840 N Orem, UT Cick Here for Directions
- Therapy Group - call hotline for schedule
- What to do if you've been raped or sexually assaulted
You are experiencing sexual abuse if someone...
- touches you when you don't want to be touched
- pressures or threatens you into a sexual relationship
- accuses you of being prude, frigid, unfaithful, or brags about your sexual relationship in order to embarrass you
- forces you to do anything sexual you don't want to do
- does anything sexual in your presence without your consent
If you are not safe, call 911Click here to find the victim advocate at your local police department